View Single Post
Old 11th January 2019, 06.14:50   #51-0 (permalink)
shinton fox
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mainly go to away games
Twitter: @

Default Re: Manager post match interview; Bromley.

I was there on Tuesday . I only get to about 15 games a year but it was one of the worst performances I have seen . We were clueless at times . It was “ men against boys “ . They looked to be a much better team than us and passed the ball with ease through our midfield .I was hoping for a positive reaction about the defeat to Dover . They were all over us from the kick off . I don’t understand tactical formations too well but we clearly needed to change something quickly and it didn’t happen . The second goal was given away far too easily .

I am not saying that the players didn’t try but they certainly didn’t look as they desperately wanted it . It’s often at the away games on a cold night in a quiet stadium that you see the character of some players . Carra didn’t play on Tuesday but he always tries his hardest and shows for the ball when we are playing poorly and losing . A few players went missing the other night in my opinion .

It’s very early days to comment on the new forward line but they were poor on Tuesday . Give me Beavon any day of the week . If he was playing on Tuesday he would have been running round frantically , chasing lost causes .That didn’t happen on Tuesday