View Single Post
Old 27th January 2019, 09.29:52   #1-0 (permalink)
Research2019

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Volunteer Research Help

Apologies if this isn't allowed...

Hello,

I’m currently in my final year at Chester Uni and I am writing my dissertation on what motivates volunteers at fan owned football clubs.

As being a fan and also a volunteer of a fan owned football club I understand how they are often the life blood of clubs. The research I am looking to do is to understand what motivates people to get involved in their football club and what keeps them motivated and what can be done to retain more volunteers and get the best out of them. At the end of the research I hope to be able to present a ‘good practice’ on how to recruit, manage and retain motivated volunteers.

If you currently volunteer or have recently stopped volunteering in any capacity for your club It would be really appreciated if you could take 5/10 mins to complete the below survey. (if you have recently stopped volunteering please complete the survey as you were still a volunteer).

The survey is completely anonymous, it doesn’t ask for your name or the club that you volunteer for so there is no way that an individual or a football club will be identified.

The more responses the better the results I will get so I hope as many people who can respond will. If you have any questions I will happily answer them for you.

Thanks in advance.

**YOU MUST BE AGED 18 OR OVER TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY**

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NFD6NZQ