View Single Post
Old 6th February 2019, 19.14:27   #6-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Consortium bidding for Wrexham

Non registered twitter users might not be able to see https://twitter.com/BrynLaw/with_replies

Other comments from him, each line in reply to questions:

I knew one of them already, I’ve met with them all once to talk about the club and it’s history.

I’m not going into detail but I made it clear to them at the outset that I and every other fan would be assessing them for suitability given the experiences at the club previously.

I wouldn’t have helped them if I didn’t think they were genuine. But it isn’t just for me, ultimately it might be a decision for the membership and that would be their challenge.

There are other examples where it’s worked. But it’s not my job to convince anyone. If it ever progresses, it’s their job.

I agree with all that Rich, I’ve been putting my cash in since the very start of Beer-a-week. The overriding point here for me is that we, the members, should be allowed to see, assess, then decide.

The timing may not be ideal but is based on the number of questions I’ve been getting today asking me if I’m heading a consortium. I’ve also been accused of leaking the Barrow story, also not correct.

I agree. However, the process in place should not deter potentially serious investment either.

We’re all sceptics. And rightly so.