View Single Post
Old 7th February 2019, 15.09:04   #59-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Consortium bidding for Wrexham

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodRed View Post
What are they saying?

Dunno as I haven't read it but personally I'd be inclined to take anything the Jimmies said pretty seriously given their previous.
They picked up on one comment by a fan and ran with about someone or anyone buying the club. Defended the club board too.

Must be matey with certain people at the club.

Here it is without the screenshot they put with it:

As Wrexham related social media goes into meltdown like we've not seen for a long time I think its vital that people think about what they write before they get to their keyboards.

Barrow has gone. Probably should have never had the job in the first place. Mistakes were made there its obvious. It all started though when Ricketts the rat engineered a move to the Slops, which nobody saw coming.

We are still though only 4 points off the top of a tough league. Despite that dreadful run we're still in touching distance and all at Jimmy Towers honestly believe now that we have a better squad than when we were winning games under the Rat. Maybe the new manager will actually play the new players?

Bryan Hughes is an unknown quantity. Like Keates and Ricketts before him. We saw improvement under these 2 so why not Hughes? Only time will tell with this appointment.

Ask yourself this, Does this warrant the hate campaign against those running the club?

If as much effort by some was put into protesting against the asset strippers as what utter shit has been written maybe we would still have a car park and own our own ground and Colliers? If those running the club are hounded out then what then? Who would step up to do a job that only ever brings abuse?

We are sad to see resignations from the WST board due to a lack of communication between the 2 boards. Hopefully the club will address these issues asap as theres no doubt answers are needed.

Below is just one comment we saw posted that we find staggeringly naive. Be very careful what you wish for.

Last edited by Phils-an-alki; 7th February 2019 at 15.12:00..