View Single Post
Old 8th February 2019, 08.08:02   #1-0 (permalink)
Ddraigoch
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default 'Redpassion is a disgrace

..and some on there share a brain' said one member at last night's meeting. I wonder how he knows. Could it be that he's a regular contributor on here?

I am sure most on here recognise the saying 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'

He obviously doesn't look at some of his own postings on here and has also forgotten to look at the matchday programme and recognise that 'some on here' have sponsored three of the players this season.

It is easy to cast aspersions in an open forum when you're having a love in with your mates but you need to be very careful with the words used.

Perhaps the speaker will replace the necessary funds provided to the Commercial Dept to sponsor the 3 players with his half of his brain for next season.

I wonder why those on the top table last night are also contributors on here? In fact one of those on the top table was checking RP whilst the meeting was going on!! You only had to look at those on line during the meeting!

Now call me suspicious but you don't think the statement was meant to deflect the vitriol away from the Fans Facebook page do you? I'm hoping at least one of the admins will take him to task!

If you don't like what is put on here, don't read it!!:44 Simples.

Last edited by Ddraigoch; 8th February 2019 at 08.09:33..