View Single Post
Old 8th February 2019, 10.07:44   #49-0 (permalink)
Corner Flag
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
..and some on there share a brain' said one member at last night's meeting. I wonder how he knows. Could it be that he's a regular contributor on here?

I am sure most on here recognise the saying 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'

He obviously doesn't look at some of his own postings on here and has also forgotten to look at the matchday programme and recognise that 'some on here' have sponsored three of the players this season.

It is easy to cast aspersions in an open forum when you're having a love in with your mates but you need to be very careful with the words used.

Perhaps the speaker will replace the necessary funds provided to the Commercial Dept to sponsor the 3 players with his half of his brain for next season.

I wonder why those on the top table last night are also contributors on here? In fact one of those on the top table was checking RP whilst the meeting was going on!! You only had to look at those on line during the meeting!

Now call me suspicious but you don't think the statement was meant to deflect the vitriol away from the Fans Facebook page do you? I'm hoping at least one of the admins will take him to task!

If you don't like what is put on here, don't read it!!:44 Simples.
Really ? just think where the supporters would be without RP reporting what is going on at the club that would otherwise be kept secret by the chosen few ?
I was there last night and the idiot making that statement clearly is a happy clapper head in the sand stooge.
I remember the importance of having RP to save our club a few years ago and as for those that think it's a minority of supporters who visit RP look at the numbers logged on at important times ..850 plus and then it crashes .
There is so much that is a disgrace at the moment that trying to attack RP is so wrong. Yes we have WUMs yes we have some Jester idiots on our message board but in the main RP represents those that care about the club and long may it continue and you can increase the number on RP sponsoring players to 4 as I sponsor one as well.

Last edited by Corner Flag; 8th February 2019 at 10.09:45..