View Single Post
Old 8th February 2019, 10.27:05   #55-0 (permalink)
moynkeepthefaith
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Right then. RP shouldn't bother sponsoring season, tell them to shove it. No more money should be raised seeing as they can afford to casually throw so much away on desperately trying to correct their own mistakes.

The spin and blaming everyone bar themselves absolutely stinks but I'm not surprised.

Self preservation is the main aim, everything and everyone else can go to hell.

I didn't believe the club board could survive what's been revealed this week but I underestimated the absolute lows that they would sink to to excuse their cock ups and deflect attention away from themselves.

I'll never rejoin the WST with this lot in charge.

The biggest thing is the divide its created between fans and also the relationship between club and fans is the lowest its been since Moss owned the club.

The #WeAreOneTeam that's being pedalled couldn't be further away from the truth of the situation now.
Angry words Phil which are for sure not groundless. However I cannot condone things that will hurt the club like ceasing sponsorship. I know why you want to do it - and of course its your right not to sponsor but not to remove my option from within RP. We should better channel our energies to presenting the board with a collection of coherent questions for the AGM. I always suspected last night would be a stich up and so it proved. The AGM is the right place. At this stage of the season the only thing we can do is to get behind the team and BH and hope for a miracle - nothing else is going to happen anyway and we all know that.
Even if we get the miracle - questions need to be asked.
The big question is how to separate fact from fiction but without feedback from those in charge that is impossible.