View Single Post
Old 8th February 2019, 11.14:53   #70-0 (permalink)
Bushfield Stand
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: 'Redpassion is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonplny View Post
No one is forced to log on and read anything on RP

It's all rumours, opinion and some fact.

Personnally I enjoy reading comments - I take them with a pinch of salt. I post stuff that I read or hear about or comment on postings - my posts are probably as much rubbish as some of the other information.

Some of the posts do sometimes get a bit personal - but it's peoples choice to right such stuff and yes there's moans and groans - but come on , we all support the mighty reds, most of us will try and get to every home game, and if you cut us open , we bleed red - ha ha

The goings on over the last few days are very strange. I dont question the commercial running of the club, but we do seem to get things wrong on matters of communication and some aspects of football management.
Mills - most, if not all of us supported this appointment - we can't blame the board
Keates/S R - how could we have prevented them from being poached from us - not the boards fault
Barrow - now that is a fiasco and is embarressing for the club and the managment
Hughes - we are all surprised , but hopefull.

So keep posting and see you all at the game
COYR
An excellent post that in my opinion sums up the views of the vast majority of Wrexham fans.

There have been some strange goings on and hopefully the Boards will have learnt from their mistakes and address matters in a more open manner in the future.

Also, perhaps some posters may reflect on their actions as well, if their views opposing the board are questioned by another RP member, they immediately revert to calling them out and they become arse lickers etc etc and reference was also made to corruption within the board - so disappointing!

I have no links to any board members but I do respect anyone who puts hours and hours into any club or organisation on a voluntary basis.

Hopefully three points tomorrow and a performance can begin to get us back on track.