View Single Post
Old 9th February 2019, 08.03:32   #33-0 (permalink)
moynkeepthefaith
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Dag and Reg predictions crowd score mood

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed View Post
What I want is for us to get promoted. Now in my eyes appointing someone who has got a poor record three division below and hasn't been in the game for three years,voicing concerns isn't pessimistic its realistic. Thats not factoring in the length of the contract We will see what happens come 5:00 on Saturday.

If you believe the rumours we may get a bounce if the players were that unhappy with GB + MN. if I was a player though after getting rid of them two and then bringing in an inexperienced manager with a poor track record I would be asking some serious questions of the club.

As for heading into the golden age that was a comment about some of the Facebook posts I read from people on the club page when Hughes was announced. Same people who were shooting down those raising concerns.
As a player I would expect you to perform for the more than 4000 careless the management. Your comment about see what happens at 5 suggests to me you want to be right which is concerning. We are all concerned at what has occurred but BH deserves our support and at 3 I don’t care about this week and nor should the players.
The new manager was a hard working player with an eye for goal and a touch of class. I don’t care what happened at Scarborough - they are not us and the current squad sits 4 points from the top despite a horrible January.
COYR