View Single Post
Old 9th February 2019, 19.35:50   #71-0 (permalink)
Outertowner
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: ERS - Im a Stander
Twitter: @

Default Re: Reaction vs Dag and Red

Mentioned it on the live thread at half time that we had no impetus in the first half and were only focused on passing side to side. I also thought our passing, when it mattered, was poor.
Second half much better especially when the subs came on. We had a bit more about us and were more forceful going forward. Jennings put some decent crosses into the box and Beavon was lively.

I thought Beavon was excellent when he came on, and it was good to see that Hughes made the subs nice and early to ensure an impact could be made.

Tollitt better in second half but can see why he hasn't played thought his passing first half was poor but it maybe just from lack of games as it improved in the second.
Wright, positionally, is great but finishing has to be some of the worse I've seen. The open goal should of hands down been a goal or at least hit the target. He stuck another over the bar from 3 yards out (I know the ball came to him quickly but should have done better).

Today was typical Wrexham, if we play our remaining games like we played in the first half we'll be lucky to get playoffs but play like we did in the second half and we've got every chance of winning it. Its all about which Wrexham turns up and whether we can play like that for 90mins.

Last edited by Outertowner; 9th February 2019 at 19.37:15..