View Single Post
Old 9th February 2019, 19.50:01   #75-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9478geoff View Post
i defo like Bevs and i think he could be a top candidate for player of the season , but in his mid 30s he is always getting sub'd half way into the 2nd half , i was so pleased he came on when he did today 30 odd mins to go fresh legs at that point full of running when the ops are tiring he run Daggers ragged they could'nt handle him defo an impact player and good on the new manager recognising his strengths and limitations and he scored the winner , good game good win against a form side great substitutions at a good time great 3 points , good decision making from Yosser, hope he gets it right for the next game and makes the neccessary improvments , Dagger keeper was really good some great saves , we could ave had a few today but for some glaring miss'es aswell , COYRs

Sorry but Hughes only took over yesterday he wouldn’t know if Beavon was a 90 or 45 min player, it's to early to be offering out praise just yet I'm sure the majority of the decisions would be by Darlington and Jussi with Hughes observing them today, looking at their strengths and weaknesses.
Posted via mobile theme