View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2019, 08.05:13   #1-0 (permalink)
3pmsaturday
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Random Trophy Final Memory

Had one of those Facebook memory things pop up this morning which I hope you won’t mind me indulging myself by sharing.Promotion from this league will be the next thing to get those tear glands going. I want us in the championship but league 2 is a start.

Anyhow this was it:

“Looking forward to watching my team at Wembley for the first time in their 149 year history. I will be going with my super little boy who hugged me with delight when hearing the FT whistle and confirmation we were there. A couple of his little mates will be going along with their dads who I count as some of my closest friends and Wrexham fans to a man (and girl) with Alan Williams and Simon Durnell (Rachel Durnell)

It's a tinpot cup but that matters not. A club that they tried to kill, saved by the love and passion of a few and now owned and run by many but only us supporters. I am tremendously proud of the achievement of just being here and a small tear may be shed as they take the field.

It's moments like this that win or loose on the day I wouldn't swap my team for any in the world.

Yma o Hyd”