View Single Post
Old 9th March 2019, 16.09:46   #22-0 (permalink)
benwilliams
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: If we don’t go up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Its a rollercoaster. Rose tinted think snatching 1-0s is going to win us the title whereas a loss and were fliped.

Reality is were not good enough for the title, not enough goals and too many games where 4 or so players underperform.

The players we brought in are not good enough, Oswell given 19 mins and Stockton 8 so how does that help?
As for Grant we may as well have Russell Grant for all the use he is.
I would have moved Kennedy to CM and brought Roberts on as RB when Walker was injured. 6 mins so he must have been dodgy to start with.

We should have enough for the play offs if they dont bottle it but after that we will struggle against better teams.

My money is on Salford for the title as I think they could steamroller their results now.
Agree with you re what should have been the sub but I do feel writing off the title and possibly even the playoffs is massively too defeatist- no reason at all we cant have 9 wins from 9 with the teams we're playing. We have scored goals away V havant and Boreham wood so it's not as if we literally cant score more than 1 although obviously I agree we aren't as good as we could/should be attacking wise.