View Single Post
Old 11th March 2019, 10.29:27   #28-0 (permalink)
Jebudo
First Teamer

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ratings v Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Grants problem is he never actually looks fit and his lack of pace shows to be even worse in a team with no pace if that makes sense.

But let's be honest he was no worse Saturday than Wright Rutherford and Young and he has the excuse of lacking match fitness after being out for weeks.

Unless Flynn or Hughes know of any good midfielders they can get in on loan or even another winger to replace Tollit and play the new lad instead of run around contributing little Rutherford. And have somebody like Stockton alongside Beavon then nothing will change, so as I don't see any of that happening it won't change at all this season, let's hope the Hughes new manager bubble hasn't burst.

Anyone else wonder how little Brian Flynn could see over that barrier Saturday.
Posted via mobile theme
Agreed with you about Grant, for me he's been the biggest let down of the season, my Fleetwood supporting mate was raving about him when I asked what he was like, he's obviously been a good player but he looks shot now, I keep hoping he'll 'come good' and show us what he's capable of but it doesnt look like that'll ever happen. If Walkers injury is bad I'd go for Kemy Augustein, think he's a free agent still, do a Beavon with him and just play him for 60-70 mins if he isnt match fit. Ha yeh I thought the same with Flynn and the barrier too!