Thread: Barrow ratings
View Single Post
Old 13th March 2019, 09.20:00   #26-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Barrow ratings

Lainton - 5 - Not sure he could do anything for their goals but his kicking has gone to shit.

Roberts - 1 - For managing to put his kit on. Played like one of those retired players who best years are long gone in one of those legends game. Embarrassing and awful.

Lawlor - 3 - Like a lost child without Pearson holding his hand. Seems to panic a lot recently.

Kennedy - 5 - Scored a goal but looked shaky.

Jennings - 3 - Not great but definitely not the worst out there. Captain? Not for me. Like a mouse.

Mclashan - 1 - PD Who the fck is McGuigan? Anyway MCLASHAN looks weak, can't stay on his feet but was well and truly thrown off a cliff being put in with that rabble last night. Hopefully he is far better than what we saw last night.

Akil Wright - 1 - Consistently goes missing in games. Hasn't got a clue positionally and spends most games like a headless chichken charging about the pitch with absolutely nothing to show for it. Useless and destined for the WPL.

Young - 2- Marginallly better than Wright but was horribly exposed by his partner in the middle who kept deserting him. Passes went astray far too often and it seems the pressure has affected him.

Tollit - 4 - Lost the ball too often trying to make something happen but at least he tried to make things happened. Big blow when he goes. Our sole attacking threat.

Beavon - 2 - Woeful performance. Runs about a lot with little to no effect. Looks years off scoring a goal. Unfit and STILL can't play 90 minutes. Shocking.

Oswell - 2 -Tried to put himself about to no avail. Barely had a touch for most of the game. I hope he was cheap although I still have a faint glimmer of hope that he may come good but he needs chances creating for him and we don't do that.

I can't be bothered rating the subs as they did very little to change anything. Rutherford ran a lot and worked his nuts off but as usual nothing at the end of it.

Terrible performance which has to be a one off or its season over. We desperately need midfielders back and Pearson.