Thread: Kevin Roberts
View Single Post
Old 14th March 2019, 09.37:05   #72-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Changes at club board level and accountability from the club board. A bit of humility wouldn't go a miss either.
Mistakes will happen, but its the way you deal with them and the January fiasco in my opinion was handled extremely badly and left the distinct feeling of a cover up with self preservation being their number one priority.

For example; I think Spencer's time is done at the club. Its beyond repair now (his relationship with the fan base) as many fans dislike him and the way he tries with good intention (mostly) to put spin on things. Whether you agree with this or not you cannot deny many fans were livid about what happen in January and only a resurgence on the filed meant that was swept under the carpet, for now. Something else happens and it'll all come flooding back. So for his own good I think his time is done. But nothing should happen until this season is over.

^^^^
This I agree leaving the ground Tuesday I heard a few fans calling him fit to burn one saying this club is going nowhere while he is here, I've put that in politer terms than he was using.
Posted via mobile theme