View Single Post
Old 24th March 2019, 07.19:05   #7-0 (permalink)
WrexSi
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Moan Road Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Weekly wage of players not worthy for squad

For sure, Oswell and Stocktons strike rate has been disappointing, and they haven’t set the world alight.

I’m still one of the fans though who feels that the supply isn’t good, and if we had Bale and Kane up front they wouldn’t get many.

We’ve really suffered with losing Summerfield and Walker. I know they weren’t the greatest creators of chances either but they did make a difference, controlling the midfield, allowing us to retain possession and do more in the final third of the pitch.

In reality though, the way we are set up is too negative, it’s been this way for a few seasons, with strikers who look a bit pants moving on to other clubs and scoring goals due to they way They are set up, and the chances They create.

Something is badly wrong with our coaching and tactics, and I think it was glaringly obvious v Barrow where we did look set up to attack more, but it was alien to the players by that point, and we got caught cold.

Something needs to change with all of that, you have to gun your way out of this league, and we can’t do that.

Going into the last few games, we lack Leaders on the pitch, Pearson is clearly bravely playing through his injury to help out, and we are Still set up ‘not to lose’... and that’s stopped working now.

Meanwhile, as for Gobby Brant, biggest fail we have seen for years here.

Last edited by WrexSi; 24th March 2019 at 07.21:38..