View Single Post
Old 8th April 2019, 08.45:21   #26-0 (permalink)
Vorporix
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Football Club AGM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willywill View Post
I do hope to attend on Thursday. Whether it is or is not, the right place to vent our spleens, we will see. I would love to end up sitting between Dixienormous and Phils an Alki. They are always forthcoming with opinions on RP and will help me to express myself!
Fans views are split. The Clappers point to our balance sheet, whilst the frothers think that our major assets should be on the pitch. A lively night.
Well I hope so - but it does need folk to attend and ask those awkward questions to the board.

I noted John Mills comments in Saturday's programme about 'excitable posters on social media platforms who preach from positions of no risk or responsibility'. There should be nothing wrong with being 'excitable' about the club provided comments don't get personal or abuse towards the directors of course.

I am normally a happy clapper but if I am of the opinion that if we don't consider taking a risk on getting some decent players in we will have to accept non-league football for the foreseeable future.