View Single Post
Old 14th April 2019, 09.07:27   #10-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Play offs secured .. back the boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaidTom View Post
It will be interesting to see what the atmosphere's like on Friday. Really flat and subdued against Braintree, with a real end-of-season feel to it. Hopefully we can keep the winning run going against Sutton and go into the play-offs with some momentum.

Incidentally, with context, the win against Braintree was a really good one. Their recent run of results against the other top sides make impressive reading.
We can neither win the league nor get into the top 3 on our own account. Not only must we win all our games but we also need the current top 3 to cock-up in Spades.

It’s pointless dwelling on past results - regardless how frustrated they have made us feel; therefore, as you rightly say - let’s all concentrate on these next 4, 5 or 6 games to ensure we get something positive and upbeat from another rollercoaster season in this hell-hole. Win all our remaining games and we are guaranteed promotion.

My advice to all fans is to forget about the Board for now, as they cannot really affect our performances - there will be time in the summer to analyse our issues and recommend changes and improvements - and just support the team as we all can do. If Lady Luck loves us, promotion is still very much on.