Thread: 58%
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2019, 11.31:28   #41-0 (permalink)
harrypothead
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Used to be the back of the KOP!
Twitter: @@tomtitch

Default Re: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by standman View Post
I’m not just worried about now I’m even more worried about the summer rebuild no matter what division we are in. He comes across poor in his interviews and if he’s not popular with own players as per the rumours going around then that will spread to potential players. He doesn’t strike me as someone who will convince the quality of player that we require to join us. I fear we are heading for another Mills fiasco of signing anything agents dump on us, he might be lucky if Flynn is still about.
All rumours. Looks like Tollitt wants to play for Hughes so why wouldn't others want to?

If any of the current squad dont like him then we will find that out when they turn down contracts and do a runner. To be honest with you, I'd rather Hughes here with his own squad of players to see what he can actually do as a manager, rather than give him a squad of players that dont have the quality or the mentality to win promotion.