View Single Post
Old 15th April 2019, 11.38:19   #39-0 (permalink)
moynkeepthefaith
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Play offs secured .. back the boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
We can neither win the league nor get into the top 3 on our own account. Not only must we win all our games but we also need the current top 3 to cock-up in Spades.

It’s pointless dwelling on past results - regardless how frustrated they have made us feel; therefore, as you rightly say - let’s all concentrate on these next 4, 5 or 6 games to ensure we get something positive and upbeat from another rollercoaster season in this hell-hole. Win all our remaining games and we are guaranteed promotion.

My advice to all fans is to forget about the Board for now, as they cannot really affect our performances - there will be time in the summer to analyse our issues and recommend changes and improvements - and just support the team as we all can do. If Lady Luck loves us, promotion is still very much on.
Not sure its really 'in spades' . Lets forget Orient and Salford for now and concentrate on Solihull
They have 2 away and 1 at home (against Orient)
if we assume (and of course that's a big assumption) that we beat Sutton and Halifax then I think we may have a chance. Solihull have a tough weekend away to Bromley and home to Orient which could quite possibly lead to 2 draws. If that were the case then its in our hands and a big game with Harrogate to come.
I agree with everything else - now is a time for unity and encouragement.