View Single Post
Old 15th April 2019, 20.44:49   #131-0 (permalink)
davewilli
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: mold road
Twitter: @

Default Re: 500k - plan 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Do you mean the fans or the club. Its been discussed before and at the risk of annoying someone from wxmfrontline we need to be better with the renewal system. Not everyone is as conscientious as you and others and need to be contacted more than once. It happened with me and I tested the process.

We need to be more proactive to grow the membership.
I dont know why we dont do birthday and xmas packages with membership as a part. For me we should have 1 set of people renewing and 1 set growing it.

The Gold bond which once stood at over 700 per week is falling rapidly (judging by the 2018 accounts info). So the strategies should be based on retain those left, renew those that have lapsed and grow new members. Some sort of agent system so that we can sell down other avenues. The DSA could sell and be rewarded with x amount back as commission. Thats how Blackpool grew theirs.

Just some suggestions.
Sounds good to me.

I know some are dismissive of the level of income these iniatives bring in or the club asking fans for a bit more, when many spend what spare cash they have at the turnstiles. I just feel we are way off achieving our potential, without fleecing anyone and there should be clear targets for growth year by year.