View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2019, 08.14:28   #90-0 (permalink)
davewilli
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: mold road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Trust Board Vacancies

Pagl

Correct me if I'm wrong but what I've seen in the public domain and know of it.

The Trust (Club/us fans - all the samething) paid off the historic debts quicker than anticipated, but the club were still losing money in lots of areas and then were faced with another black hole of having to take back the Racecourse lease. This was at the same time trying to keep our first team budget competitive, which had already fallen behind others in our league. Again this debt and additional expenditure was not riginally budgetted for but we seem to have coped and the club has stayed debt free whilst increasing the first team budget. Yes we have had some windfalls in sell ons, despite as a NL team we are not in a position to keep the cream from the CoE and these sell ons are again in the main down to the club being run more professionally. We have a good tv fee for the Newport game but I'm not sure your profit margin on this season's fa cup is wholy accurate. Either way if we had not been fans owned and had a private owner, I doubt we would be debt free massively in his/her debt or their company.