View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2019, 09.21:24   #101-0 (permalink)
GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Trust Board Vacancies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Its a puzzle. Growing membership has to be one of our main priorities (maybe Strategy 2021 can be started). To do this we have to improve communication.
Fans do want to see a sense of purpose for their money. I know a lot of members (me included) pay more than the £1 the month and I have suggested ideas on improvements but as I have been told the WST know better than me so hopefully they can improve this with their greater skills.
Selling ‘shares’ or whatever its called does open up a private investor debate so maybe we should be looking to improve different areas first, generate more financial stability and then improve again.

I see the changes and improvements starting at WAFC board but I know many will disagree.
Interesting that shares haven't even been offered to fans to raise the capital to help get out the league, the club could buy them back gradually over many years.

A fan could potentially sit on the Football board, but that may ruffle too many feathers and I doubt they'd like that. Or a consortium of fans with them electing one of the consortium to sit on the board.

Last edited by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo; 22nd April 2019 at 09.23:29..