View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2019, 09.29:24   #102-0 (permalink)
ewloered
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Trust Board Vacancies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Its a puzzle. Growing membership has to be one of our main priorities (maybe Strategy 2021 can be started). To do this we have to improve communication.
Fans do want to see a sense of purpose for their money. I know a lot of members (me included) pay more than the £1 the month and I have suggested ideas on improvements but as I have been told the WST know better than me so hopefully they can improve this with their greater skills.
Selling ‘shares’ or whatever its called does open up a private investor debate so maybe we should be looking to improve different areas first, generate more financial stability and then improve again.

I see the changes and improvements starting at WAFC board but I know many will disagree.
Totally agree that there should a reorganisation of the club board. They’ve done an excellent on the finances but have showed their lack of experience regarding football matters, especially in the last 12 months. I’d like to see a DOF appointed ( possibly Flynn) to run the football side.