View Single Post
Old 24th April 2019, 08.43:49   #35-0 (permalink)
billybersham
Legend

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Quigley Class Act

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
He would of been like Stockton out injured, I didn't expect him to last one half before being injured and proved right.

Today we dominated the first 20 mins and hardly tested the keeper, then our passing especially by Summerfield was embarrassing he started off well then turned to shit.

Roberts was another embarrassment and upfront Holroyd is scared of his own shadow, weak as a kitten but he was probably our best forward that's how bad we are upfront. Grant needs to go to Specsavers and Oswell I can't remember an actual shot by him.

When Beavon came on and Rutherford we knew that was it 2 players who run around quite a bit but created little.

If we get through the first round the away game we will be relying on something we don't have a lotta lotta luck .
Posted via mobile theme
I thought Summerfield was our saviour coming back from injury to fire us into football league,played well for 20 minutes the match before and suddenly fans forget when he would go missing for 60 minutes a game,need better if we want promotion next season.