View Single Post
Old 24th April 2019, 10.00:51   #8-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Av A Riot View Post
although its OTT .

to an extent he is right.. the ease that some of the posters on here vent anger and point fingers towards board members could potentially put people off applying for posts on the board.

have you seen some of the crap that spencer harris has had from fans ? that itself will put potentially put good people off standing for the board. end of the day Harris is human .. he will make mistakes.. and i personally belieave 100% he has the best interests of the club at heart. as do the rest of the board. hence any crap fans give him or other members of the board , in my opinion is ridiculous and stupid and not warrented.

as for "YOU putting people off voting" the tweet doesnt say that at all .. the tweets says this forum will put people off standing for election

here is copy & paste of said tweet for those who dont use Twitter

@wxmfrontline
21 hours ago
So, who on the club board is shagging Pagl’s wife? The man is dripping hatred towards them. Tell you what though, that lot on Red Poison will put off a lot of prospective board candidates with their sniping.

Dripping hatred towards them WOW I've read some rubbish in my time.... Pagl may criticise board decisions like a lot of us do nobody can defend the Barrow fiasco unless they are deluded.

But dripping hatred 😂 sounds like a schoolyard bully who is really the one with hatred.

All fans who criticise get annoyed at stupid mistakes do so because they love the club it's usually those who don't go that don't like it.
Posted via mobile theme