View Single Post
Old 24th April 2019, 11.52:05   #20-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Wxmfrontline on twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 138+NotOut View Post
Unless you're a happy clapper you're anti trust. I'm pro trust but no happy clapper the last 18 months especially has left a lot of questions that need answering. Most frustrating thing is it's a closed shop and we won't get any answers. The hierarchy are blind and are immune to criticism in their own eyes. Really frustrating. It's only going to create more animosity between those asking the questions and those at the top if we're being consistently ignored
Don't forget the golden rules which are (only applicable at Wrexham FC and no where else in the world):

1. You can only ask questions or criticise at WST meetings. If its done on here then you are just whinging for the sake of it and therefore its invalid. i.e. shut up.

2. If you criticise either board you have to put yourself forward to be elected because the ones who are elected are volunteers and there's no one else who could possibly replace them. i.e. shut up.

3. This forum isn't for discussion, criticising, offering opinions and should just be one giant clap made together all in unison - inspired by North Korean leadship. i.e. shut up.