View Single Post
Old 28th April 2019, 18.10:08   #20-0 (permalink)
Cymro
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Harrogate Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisy1 View Post
I quite enjoyed the match yesterday, despite being in half mind whether to go or not for most of the week, I was glad I went in the end.
It was a decent turn out considering it was pretty much an irrelevant game, in the bad weather and with the comic con taking place too.

I thought the youngsters did well, and we scored two well worked goals.

Oswell simply has to start, am I right in thinking he could have had three from three? if it wasn't for Holroyd trying to steal one whilst he was offside, then Holroyd doing it again to score a goal that was already on it's way in. No wonder Oswell looked uncertain that he had actually scored, he was probably looking for Holroyd wheeling away in celebration.
I think Oswell is a genuine prospect and has been unlucky as you say. I feel he forces defenders to work hard and therefore tire and to me he looks hungry. Tharme too is a great prospect. Seems big and strong and quite confident for a young fringe player. I thought Dibble was quite shaky until the penalty save. From then on he played well. I don't understand why Carra has been pushed out while Roberts is preferred. Carra, to me, is a model professional (actually he looks like a professional model but there we are). All in all a decent performance in atrocious conditions. We are as good as any of the other play-off teams despite some of the criticisms. Forty-six games don't lie.