View Single Post
Old 30th April 2019, 10.22:05   #40-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Junior footballers to miss out on playing at the Racecourse due to play-offs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
1. I genuinely don’t; not on this case.

2. Rattle a few cages. Work on changing and improving the public face of the youth set up and other such areas of the club.
1. I was joking there Al, I really don't want to argue contrary to what people may think.

2. Tried that with the bubble and other things such as the catering, food and prices being charged. Got absolutely nowhere.
I was in dialogue with the board for months. Got fobbed off, got politicians non answers, tried and tried to get them to answer some basic questions but in the end they sent me a load of email addresses to contact (the final fob off), contacted them all, didn't get one reply. Gave up after that because I felt I'd just completely wasted my time.
Probably still got the email chains somewhere.

A totally demoralising experience that left me thinking why bother. Its why I get annoyed sometimes when people point the finger saying 'do something about it then' not having a clue that I actually have tried previously and got nowhere. Just some straight answers would have helped but even that's too much to ask.
They really aren't transparent in my experience, as when you ask some tough questions the shutters come down.

Now I have far more important things to concern my time with like my children and I simply don't have the time or energy anymore. RP is great for me though, because I can still vent if I feel the need.

Anyway I'm ruining the thread so I'll shut up now.