Thread: #weareoneteam
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2019, 23.23:02   #29-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Default Re: #weareoneteam

Feeling really really depressed tonight I'm shot like a lot more who love this club, I cannot face yet another season down here watching shit like that was tonight,

#Weareanotfunnyjokeofaclub.

In answer to Bens question the club needs culling from top to bottom.

All the ego trippers need to walk "First thing in the morning"
They may have saved the club, but are now torturing it and it's loyal fans to a slow agonising death

As soon as I seen the team the top foot golfer put out I knew the result, clueless clueless clueless.

Hate to say it we can't trust him to rebuild the squad, else next season will be a midtable to relegation scrap.

It's time for this club to look forward and not backwards all the time getting ex players in as managers, coaches etc. It's time they stopped playing that 70s nursery rhyme of here they come the mighty failures.

Another season in this league with referees like tonight, players not arsed going through the motions no passion, no bottle, very little ability

I read somewhere someone saying Wright played well....he was a passenger who spends more time on his ass than on his feet. Whoever chose that wimp of a player Holroyd as man of the match must be smoking dope.

The team needs a total rebuild again no midfield, no height upfront, no pace throughout and not a goalscorer upfront.

But those at the top need too go in the morning and put the club up for sale in the local pound shop
Posted via mobile theme