View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2019, 07.40:01   #42-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: No bottle or passion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
We all know you hate Rutherford.

I thought as a team we looked better when he came on. He gave the team a bit of shape and provided a link between midfield and the forwards that had been missing in the first half. His shooting is still dire but he was one of the better performers I thought. Opinions eh.
I doubt anyone hates him, just think he's not good enough. Its glaringly obvious.
A lot of huff and puff but ultimately does very little.

We're a team full of nearly men. They nearly do something good. Beavon, Rutherford, Holroyd.

Also, what kind of professional club signs a player who can't last 90 minutes, is that what we've come to? Beavon isn't that good.

A lot needs to change at the club this summer from the board, management coaching staff and players.

Will the board do the right thing or continue with putting their own positions on the board above everything else so they can stay in power? I doubt it.
We have big problems as they are accountable to no one as January proved. The WST board are weak and lack leadership but they both cuddled up together and fooled a lot of fans with that 'clear the air' bullsh!t.

Enough is enough.