View Single Post
Old 4th May 2019, 10.06:52   #33-0 (permalink)
LlayDragon
retired & running a pub

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypothead View Post
I think we might see a few younger players joining us this year. With Brian Flynn here we will see a lot more quality and potential coming in. We need to stick by this management team and trust in them to bring in what was obviously missing from the squad this season. I also think Jason Oswell will bang us some goals next season because he will have had a full pre season here.

Dare I say it but I also think with a full pre season Bobby Grant could come good. His touch and skill on the ball is really good, i just feel we expected too much from him after the time he had at Fleetwood. Also Akil Wright is improving all the time and is still fairly young, so I'm excited to see what next season will bring.

Big Shaun Pearson will still be here, and hopefully Lawler and Kennedy will be too. Maybe a 3 5 2 formation would be a good option next season, with 2 quick full backs in the team. Oswell and another 2 or 3 strikers, one will need to be a good goal scorer though. The other 2 could be younger players like Pyke.
Is he?

As Phil's has said this seems more like a publicity stunt.