View Single Post
Old 5th May 2019, 18.11:15   #56-0 (permalink)
eosceiriog
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: KOP
Twitter: @

Default Re: Will you renew your season ticket or wst membership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
The consensus on here appears to be that change is needed in the boardroom? If you want this to happen you have to rejoin the WST as you can only change things from the inside. It needs organising and a couple of people to put forward the motion. I tried to do this a couple of years ago but at that time the membership did not support it.
Leaving the WST just strengthens the boards position as it leaves a smaller but more supportive membership

Personally I will buy a ST and rejoin the WST.
I will decide on away support based on the style of football, I can't face any more days of 8 hours in the car to watch the rubbish served up.
I am undecided on continuing my long standing sponsorship at the ground due to the current board.
Agreed re ST and WST subs.

Even the people wanting a complete change to outside parties need to understand that is not going to happen without engaging with the process. To do that you need to be member. If like me you don't have much to offer on meaty matters you still have a vote so use it.

Clearly if enough people stay away it could bring about change but not the sort any thinking fan wants.