Thread: Salford
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2019, 09.25:56   #3-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Salford

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Plenty more clubs to buy it Chesterfield will be strong next season as they have spent their year down here, if as rumoured Notts County and Yeovil get taken over along with the money for relegation will be up there, Stockport probably will and Chorley if they win at Wembley.

Then you would have Fylde..
No whatever happens at Wembley this league won't be as easy as this one was and our little windfall was wasted this season gone.
Posted via mobile theme
We have certainly not spent wisely but have we spent all the football fortune money? I suspect there is still much to come, especially as Liverpool are supposedly paying in instalments and we have the unbudgeted extra gate receipts, cup and TV money.

It will be interesting to see what BH's plans are. IMHO, he must get rid of most of the squad - they have proven they aren't good enough and most are unlikely to improve enough - and then get a mix of experience and youth. I would concentrate on players from the local area, and not waste valuable cash on transfer fees or relocation fees. All money must go into salaries that will attract better quality players who are out of contract.

PS I think AFC Fylde are the better club but want Salford to go up. However, there are lots of other clubs who have the potential to spend big and come good. Life won't get any easier in hell!

Last edited by Prodigal Dragon; 6th May 2019 at 09.28:17..