View Single Post
Old 9th May 2019, 12.44:42   #45-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: The Manny Smith contract secret - What else are they hiding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Nothing to do with conspiracies whatsoever. Although I realise that word is used to try and discredit. They have withheld key information about players contracts, assistant contracts as two examples. Proof they are prepared to manipulate fans by releasing or not releasing information. Its perfectly reasonable I think to assume that they have used this tactic a lot.
Is it a reasonable assumption of yours? We simply do not know the facts, yet you are determined to lambast the Board. They may have a valid reason or, alternatively, you may be correct, and they are deliberately misleading their pseudo-shareholders - remember, there is only one share in the club, held by the WST for its members; if so, the Board needs a stern talking to by the Chairman of the WST.

We cannot expect to be told everything but, equally, there can be no excuse for withholding embarrassing information. It's not the act that gets you; it's the cover-up!