View Single Post
Old 9th May 2019, 20.20:16   #77-0 (permalink)
morrell34
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: The Manny Smith contract secret - What else are they hiding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Morrell34, thanks for taking time to reply and explain.
I agree that abuse isnt called for but constructive criticism and questions should be encouraged because if handled correctly should help to improve things.

You dont say where criticism should be directed and its clear big mistakes were made in January yet no questions have been answered. As a balanced view an article on Januarys events and an explanation would be good.
In addition have they sorted the leak problem?
No problem. I think we’re on the same page here - I absolutely agree there is a place for constructive criticism and questions and they should be directed at the board, manager and players. There is plenty I haven’t been happy with myself this season - from the Barrow fiasco the latest being the handling of the junior cup finals.

I’m not above criticism myself and some fair points have been made here, and maybe I could use my position to do more (although I prefer to ‘enjoy’ just being a supporter). Around the time I spoke to John a couple of years ago about the investment and takeover rumours the idea of a regular WST column was mooted as a way to keep people in the loop on a regular basis, spread the word to non-members, and counter or firm up rumours - that is maybe something I could pursue again, just to open up another regular channel of communication.