View Single Post
Old 11th May 2019, 22.46:04   #48-0 (permalink)
steve
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Rutherford,Grant and Manny

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinton fox View Post
I think I must be watching a different player ! I mainly go to away games ,often with low crowds . Rutherford is always tracking back , putting in a shift and holding his own . He is not the most creative but a very good team player . When Wrexham are losing on a cold Winters night , in a ground with little atmosphere you see the true characters of the players . Rutherford never gives up .

I am happy that he is staying for another year . Rutherford is not the problem . It’s the constantly changing tactics that have let us down . Letting Fondop go when we going into winter was a bad decision . He is not the finished article but creates havoc amongst opposition defenders and I believe that him and Beavon would have formed a decent partnership . Poor Beavon was up front on his own and isolated with painfully slow build up play . Sometimes you need to change tactics midway through a game and go route one , particularly when playing surfaces are poor and opposition centre backs are limited .
Good post.