View Single Post
Old 27th May 2019, 16.59:42   #22-0 (permalink)
WV1
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
I am truly starting to seriously agree with this comment.

To think we have 12 months to sort this, pre test if necessary (obviously is) and get it rolling early.

Fact.

When we played away at Halifax they were already selling their ST's.

Everyday on Dee 106.3 radio Chester are advertising their's and have been for a number of weeks.

The longer window available to sell them surely means the more chance of increased sales.

But it also spreads the pressure for both fans but importantly the club shop staff.

The early bird opportunity is decreasing by the day.

And normally, each season the new ST's arrive in the post with barely days to spare prior to the first league match.

Sorry to say there are a number of issues that grate me with this club - but this one mirrors the decision making in other matters.

Get ready for the response by some of patience and it doesn't really matter.

Why should we invest in this club, ploughing money every year into buying ST's and WST membership ?

The idea of ST's to me is two fold - firstly to bring money into the club whilst the turnstiles are not clicking balanced against the opportunity for fans to sort their purchases out at a reduced rate by stumping finances up in one payment - neither of which are currently happening.
Well said