View Single Post
Old 6th June 2019, 11.28:56   #78-0 (permalink)
moynkeepthefaith
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Bryn Law puts forward 'Gate Approval Process' changes and NDA changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
But yet they are and have been. You would have to be absolutely bonkers to agree to such a one sided NDA and roles reversed there's no way the WST would agree to it.

Plus what you have said about Bryn Law there, hinting that he can't be trusted is totally baseless and I would think about what you are posting here. If you don't think he has the best interests of the club he supports at heart then I have no idea where you have plucked that from.
I have hinted nothing of the sort and you should be careful with what you write. I said categorically that I had NO idea what his agenda is which is unequivocal. The caution I preach is in changing the rules of engagement when approaching the club which mickey mouse could have suggested for all I care and I would have been cautious. I do not know the man so have no idea what he has 'at heart'.

For the record Cautious for me at least does not mean no - it means to consider carefully.