View Single Post
Old 6th June 2019, 12.44:26   #104-0 (permalink)
DoomandGloom
Club Captain

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Bryn Law puts forward 'Gate Approval Process' changes and NDA changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
When you think about it, it takes a special level of arrogance to continue after years of failure on the pitch (and don't give me that utter shite that last season was successful), doing the same things year in year out and expecting things to improve and not admit you need help, whether that's financially or otherwise.

But we all know how arrogant the club board are just from January's debacle so nothing should be a surprise.

Things are slowly coming to a head, with more and more fans waking up to the fact that their club is being used as an ego trip.

It can't and won't go on forever and at some point something will push fans that one step too far. The boards are on thin ice as it is. They need to remember where the money comes from that allows them to be in control.

The myths of democracy, transparency and honesty that are supposed to come with being fan owned have been well and truly busted. Community club is another myth.
We're all aware of your anti trust agenda so I find it difficult to take anything you say seriously.

Simply answer me these 2 questions,

1. If 30 people come forward next season saying they want to buy the club, each approach costing the club (let's be nice and be Conservative) £3.5k in legal and other costs to follow up, who should pay for this, the membership or the people suggesting they might invest?

2. The pretend investor, knowing at worst they will be penalised £2k, publishes what Shaun Pearson's wages or buyout clause is and he leaves, what do the fans think of that?