View Single Post
Old 10th June 2019, 02.21:05   #28-0 (permalink)
pagl
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend
Twitter: @

Default Re: Football club ownership model

Interesting read and shows that others are well ahead of us with share schemes and ownership certificates etc. Community share schemes, purchasing assets, strategic plans for their grounds.

What do we have? I mean really what do we own, where are we going, how are we going to grow? Does anyone really know?

I feel we tread water and thats it.

Maybe QR or BV (or anyone else) can provide a better view but we should build on the momentum of last season, 5,000 crowds, a settled squad, hopefully quality additions.

Were at ST renewal time, WST memberships, hopefully a resurgence in the Goldline lottery which will all provide the budget for next season.

However we really do need to grab the bull by the horns and take the lead when opportunities present themselves and not get led and shafted by other parties.
Mold road regeneration, whats in it for us as it appears nothing other than a chance for WCBC and/or WAG to own the land.
The museum?
Groves?

I dont have the answers but as usual some searching questions.

What would you pay to own something?
3,500 members at say £500 a share, reds groups, WSA, DSA and other groups also with a share right. Maybe 25% private (conservative yes).
Would it work? Does anyone know? Does anyone care?

Bloody steroids mess up your sleeping. Relax and breathe.