View Single Post
Old 10th June 2019, 12.38:14   #1060-0 (permalink)
jackwilliams
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: anywhere
Twitter: @

Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2019 II

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypothead View Post
I dont think you and me have been watching the same player. Do you know who Akil Wright is?

To me he has had a good season, and to be fair I'd have him in midfield any day of the week. I'm getting sick of all the negative crap that's being said about him and Rutherford and wish some people on here would just support the club and the players instead of being negative old farts. Your all beginning to sound like depressed old men! Get a life!
I re watched the match against Eastleigh and personally I did not think Akil Wright had a bad game. In several of the games I attended he looked our most likely goalscorer and I notice that Hughes has been playing him in an advanced midfield role which probably suits him. I also agree with your comment on the negativity on here. The reply is always that people are merely expressing an opinion. In part this is true but some posters are expressing that opinion Day after day and often several times a day. It all gets a bit wearing and is one of the reasons I only post intermittently.