View Single Post
Old 13th June 2019, 08.00:20   #78-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Football club ownership model

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Haha I wondered when the Oracle would pipe up... No fence sitting A.A I'm band 2 but also am a few of things in band 3 as in ---Does not believe the club has progressed and cannot see a return to the football league happening under WST rule (on the football side, done a half decent job off the field aided by a cup run and players sold before WST ownership sell ons) Also only a member of WST for cheaper tickets which I think the majority of members are like those in band 4 no doubt.

So what band are you in? Band 1 I would guess in the front row of nodding dogs... On of the leaders of the pack.
Posted via mobile theme
The Oracle

I'm in 3 although I'm sure that's no surprise. I'm not anti supporter ownership, I'm anti season upon season of failure on the field, the exact same mistakes being made by the board. The exact same mistakes with a blind scattergun approach to signings, money wasted on players who never play and yet there are still WST pyjama wearers defending the indefensible.
Eye watering arrogance from the two boards who are totally pissed on their own importance.