View Single Post
Old 13th June 2019, 15.04:55   #46-0 (permalink)
davewilli
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: mold road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Is this thread for everyone who renews or gets a season ticket to announce to RP like asking for a virtual pat on the back?

I renewed mine last 5 yrs and never mentioned it on here as for this year I've not fully decided because we are going into training soon with a rookie manager, no assistant coach, no goalkeeping coach as they are all jumping ship.

OK we got Darlington one day a week.

No signings except Devonte to raise expectations.

So perhaps I should announce on here if I do buy, but signs not good at the moment the thought of Wright sliding around on his ass and Rutherford running around like a rabid dog 😂😂
Posted via mobile theme
Don't blame the 'nodding dogs' for the club playing in the NL for another season, I think you should look closer to home, trying to spread negativity on every thread and every positive thing about the club and fans. Then again sometimes "you were only joking".

Without a good year on ST sales, BH isn't likely to get the budget he expects or extra budget he may ask for if he struggles to land the quality we need to compete with the likes of big spending Fylde.

You don't agree but the club has moved and in my opinion is continuing to move in the right direction and healthy ST numbers is only going to help build on where we are at.