View Single Post
Old 14th June 2019, 08.26:15   #25-0 (permalink)
Phils-an-alki
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Trust board snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfan View Post
What a shocking, trite statement, comparing the WST with Moss. Having read a lot of social media recently it appears to me that there are certain fans who revel in causing arguments.

As for humility and apologies, perhaps they're waiting for people to do the same to them for the constant abuse they've had? What exactly should we be expecting? Mass resignations? Public whippings? It seems to me that, although we may be the same as other clubs, we have a very high number of keyboard warriors who although they want change, they don't know what to, or how to do it, just spout out vague ideas with no substance or structure.

I'm not defending what went wrong,just trying to see both sides of the story, which is seemingly what a certain set of posters on here don't want to do for whatever their own reasons.
Who's arguing? Reading your post and the antagonistic nature of it, its ironic you should say that. Calling others keyboard warriors and then you accuse other of trying to cause arguments. Laughable and a feeble attempt to get the reaction you desire.

Maybe you should read what I said about Moss again and try to understand it this time. The comparison is valid. That obviously hurts because its the truth. You turn on your own fans and you're done, the only question is when not if.

Last edited by Phils-an-alki; 14th June 2019 at 08.33:56..