View Single Post
Old 9th July 2019, 01.48:47   #228-0 (permalink)
pagl
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend
Twitter: @

Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
So we shouldn’t help the young families who want to bring their children regularly? I think we have a few spare seats most Saturdays so filling them with youngsters makes total sense. We could do with a few in the moan road to lift the atmosphere.
I would rather have more going on for the kids and youngsters.

Are we still doing the 5/6/7 a side at half time - would like to see this limited a bit so the fans watched just 3 games. Maybe 1 in front of each stand and it might be a bit more personal to each 1.

Penalty comps Tech End for charity.

What about school tickets - limit to 2/3 schools a game to keep it fresh.

Market the family tickets better and the MRS family section (maybe 2 adults and 3 kids £26, 3 for £29... ) to encourage more in. OK its a free one but might be 3 or 4 of them next game. Would like to see more price details on back page of leader on Thu/Fri/Sat.
Does Wrex do HT photo opportunities in that part of the ground?

How does catering look for kids. Fritas for a £1 is that a deal?
What about all the sweets? Although I will start buying them - Mars, Twix, choc bars, bags fruit pastilles, fruit gums, haribo - what do we sell and is it reasonably priced?

We need to take as much revenue as possible on a match day.
The £1 is lost if its not spent at the game, make the prices reasonable and fans will buy especially kids.

Also sort out 1 big kiosk under Tech end in place of Jonseys bar and position it at the back. Use kop barriers to make queue lanes and paint a stand behind line couple of foot from counter to make it orderly.
OH - Open on time not 5 mins after HT whistle as wasting selling time.

Last edited by pagl; 9th July 2019 at 01.51:00..