Thread: Barrow visit
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2019, 07.34:41   #2-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Barrow visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrowblue View Post
Barrow fan in peace again.
May the best team win on Saturday.
You are one of the favourites for promotion (again), and perhaps with justification.
We are just ignored....
We’ve gone well in pre-season, which doesn’t mean a lot, but we have a much better squad, with some very good signings, and we looked strong, fit and well organised against Sheffield Utd u23’s at the weekend.
Repeat, may the best team win, and I hope you have a good season (but not at our expense of course!)
Your win here last season was a major set-back for us. Unsure whether it was a fluke or you were deservedly better.

We have made some significant changes as our unproven manager attempts to bring pace and a more attacking style to our game, whilst hopefully keeping a solid defence.

Only seen one pre-season game so cannot comment on how we will play. But there is always a high expectation on Day One, so there should be over 5,000 to hopefully see a good game of football. The NL is a marathon, not a sprint, but I hope we get off to a good start. Ideally, I would have preferred an easier start but, as we all know, there are no ‘easy games’ in this hell-hole.

Will our confidence be so high come 5 o’clock? Hope so! Enjoy the journey to North Wales.