View Single Post
Old 10th August 2019, 18.31:23   #106-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
Again 20 20 hindsight! I can see why they brought him on but ultimately we lost the game so that fits with your agenda. There were 9 other players who could be blamed and that's not forgetting the 1 who's fault it actually was putting us a man down.

I would be quite happy for Rutherford to not make the bench as I think he is one of our weaker players but equally I dont know why you want to pin all our ills on him alone.
I agree and I don't think the blame can be a 100% down to Grants moment of madness. Their isn't any guarantee we would of won with 11 on the pitch, we threw a 2 goal lead away against Borehamwood with 11 men on the pitch and first half apparently against Barrow we could of been 2 or 3-0 down. . Maybe we aren't an improved side because we seem to have improved going forward but forgot how to defend. As I said earlier 3 games in a week of the season gone to early to judge yet should of sorted His starting 11 and formation earlier in pre-season hence not a settled side yet and I suspect we are missing Lainton our player of last season.
Posted via mobile theme