Thread: Loan players
View Single Post
Old 11th August 2019, 08.52:58   #1-0 (permalink)
Prodigal Dragon
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Loan players

Harris is our only loanee but BH said before the pre-season began that he would bring in some more loanees asap. He also went on to say that Premiership and Championship clubs would not loan out their players until the back end of August at the earliest.

Personally, I still think we need a good midfield general to run the show, and he would be my No1 priority. We would probably need to ship out a few more players to free up some cash, so Fondop-Talom must be at the head of the queue to leave now that the 3 youngsters have already gone out on loan. But who else might be loaned out?

We have got off to a mediocre start, points-wise; but we are scoring goals, albeit the defence is a bit shaky. Would be nice to get someone signed up ahead of the Halifax game, which won't be easy but needs to be won.

Finally, some of the criticisms aimed at BH are ludicrous. He has assembled a better squad than last season's squad but, as we all should appreciate by now, things rarely gel straight away unless you inhabit La-La Land.